We know our way around both the courtroom and the negotiating table, fighting hard in every setting for our clients. Our experience as federal prosecutors means we can quickly uncover the true facts and present them in a clear and compelling way that will resonate with a judge and jury.
- Represented media company in copyright case brought by various TV networks and movie studios challenging client’s planned new product line. Following a victory in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and the Supreme Court’s rejection of plaintiffs’ cert. petition, the case was named one of the “Top Litigation Wins” of the year by IP Law & Business.
- Represented nationally-known actress in breach of contract case against producer of a Broadway play. After producer’s motion to dismiss was defeated, favorable settlement was obtained for client.
- Represented media company in connection with breach of contract claims involving suite of HD channels. Brought matter to trial as co-counsel. Four weeks into trial, client obtained billion dollar-plus settlement.
- Represented senior hedge fund manager in connection with his separation from, and redemption of investment in, fund.
- Represented multichannel video programming distributor in dispute with major programmer regarding a most-favored-nation provision in an affiliation agreement. Obtained favorable settlement for client.